Maximum Performance Volleyball
The Elite Kansas City Volleyball Club
Maximum Performance Volleyball is dedicated to providing elite Kansas City volleyball club players the best coaches and training techniques to allow them to develop into champions. Our philosophy emphasizes mental and physical preparation to enable our players to compete at the highest levels in game situations. By competing with other top level athletes against the best teams in Kansas City, we give our players the confidence they need for future matches at every level. We focus on instilling in our athletes the character and determination that creates champions. We are currently enrolling young women ages 11-18 for our MPV club season. Club will give athletes a chance to compete with and against other top level volleyball players from around the area. This is a tremendous opportunity for aspiring players to learn the advanced skills they need to compete at higher levels of play. Now every athlete with the desire to compete has the opportunity to see if they have what it takes to train with the best.
From Our Parents and Players
17 Gold National
- Played Volleyball since 5th grade.
- Has played Club Volleyball for many years through out Middle School and High School.
- Took 13th at Club Nationals while playing for The Urge.
- Played in College for Graceland University.
- Started his coaching career while in College with Men’s JV team, which took 5th at NIRSA Nationals.
- Coached age levels 14’s – 18’s.
- Prides himself on making solid teams and all-around Volleyball Players.
- Great success with several of his former players going on to play in College.
- Mike comes to MPV with over 10 years of coaching experience.
17 Gold National
- Coached volleyball for over 10 years for various ages on the club level.
- Began playing volleyball in high school and after graduation played club.
- Taught clinics, training’s, and served as a head coach on numerous successful teams ranging in age from 12’s through 17’s.
- Goal is to help young athletes excel by helping create a competitive, fun and positive club experience.
- Known for instilling confidence in players and bringing energy, enthusiasm and experience to the volleyball court.
- Love for the game is evident by his dedication to the development and success of young athletes.
- Co-Director of MPV.
17 Silver Regional
- Played competitive club volleyball for seven years.
- Played four years of varsity volleyball.
- Has played every position on the court.
- Has coached four years in both gold and silver divisions
- Wants to teach the girls how to win on and off the court.